Tuesday, August 29, 2006

new mailing address

This college will (hopefully) never cease to amaze me! I'm finally through orientation and I'm settled into my room after much rearranging. Everyday has brought unique discoveries, from monkeys in the biology basement, practically the entire recordings of federal congressional reports and really strange and random stuff in the library (we even got lost in there after almost 2 hours!), amazing food, a hungarian bakery, and students from around the world! There is nothing like struggling with the summer project on the the middle east and asking someone from the middle east for help! Yesterday was a poster sale in the student union and a couple of pet therapy dogs came as well. I hope that tonight I can go to a band called "Recycled Percussion", which use only recycled materials. Unfortunately i can't upload pictures because I lost my picture software. I believe it is still somewhere in Esens!

my new mailing address is...

Box 2926
1189 Beall Ave.
Wooster, OH 44691

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Beck, this is the funnest part of the next 4 years --- settling in. Love, Grandma/Grandpa V.
PS: we are here if you need us.

Anonymous said...

Becky, curiosity just got the best of me. You said that a couple of pet therapy dogs came to the poster sale. Dog gone it, I want to know what kind of posters they were interested in? Grandpa V.